lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

LAW AND AUTHOR

— feeling amazing
Law and Author (Ashton Corners Book Club) - Erika Chase

As a fan of this series I’ve really been looking forward to LAW AND AUTHOR. I was not disappointed! Author Erika Chase has written another wonderful story in the Ashton Corners Book Club Mystery series.

This series has one of my favorite groups of characters. Lizzie Turner and the other members of the Ashton Corners Mystery Readers and Cheese Straws Society had a lot on their hands in this one when murder hits to close to the group.

Ms. Chase certainly knows how to write a fantastic story. Once I opened this book and started reading this amazingly well plotted mystery, I found myself being drawn in deeper and deeper until the room around me disappeared and I was completely enmeshed in the world of Ashton Corners loved every second of it right up to the exciting reveal!

LAW AND AUTHOR serves to prove that this series just keeps getting better with every story.

And I just have to mention that I love that Ms. Chase starts each chapter with a quote from a book along with the title and the author. What a great tribute to those authors. Plus it’s a great way for readers to add to their TBRs!

Check out the back of the book for each character’s reading list, and an excerpt from a brand new series by Linda Wikin aka Erika Chase!