lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

ALL SALES FINAL

— feeling amazing
All Sales Final (Good Buy Girls) - Josie Belle

The Good Buy Girls are back and better than ever. As with all the books in this series, ALL SALES FINAL would be a bargain at ten times the price. (But Maggie and friends would still suggest you look for the best deal.)

I have adored this series since the first book and I’m not embarrassed to say I consider the group of characters in these stories to be friends of mine. Book one in this series, 50% OFF MURDER, is one of the first cozy mysteries that I picked out and purchased for myself. Up until Book 1, I had been reading cozies loaned to me by my sister who introduced me to the world of cozy mysteries. Okay, back to the review.

Who knew wedding plans and buying a house would bring up old skeletons? Okay, one old skeleton. One that is discovered in the house that protagonist Maggie and her fiancé, Sam plan to make their new home.

As with all her books, having a true talent for storytelling, author Josie Belle filled ALL SALES FINAL to overflowing with mystery, fun, and wonderful relationships (and with this story some unearthly happenings) that continues all the way through this book until the amazing ending.

This book was wonderful through and through, though I’m afraid my review isn’t doing it justice. This was a hard one for me to write. You see, the entire time I was writing it, in the back of my mind I knew this would be the last review I wrote for a Good Buy Girls mystery. Author Josie Belle aka Jenn McKinlay has announced she won’t be writing any more books in this series. I can live in hope that one day she may change her mind, however from what she has announced through her social media pages, it doesn’t seem likely. Rather she does pen a new GBG mystery or not, I’d like to thank Ms. Belle for the hours and hours of joy she has given me through these books and the delightful characters. I’ll miss them.