lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

BERRIED SECRETS

Berried Secrets - Peg Cochran

Author Peg Cochran has a new series! YAY!

Already being a fan of author Peg Cochran’s writing (I so miss her Vintage Lingerie series written as Meg London), I was beyond thrilled to hear about her new Cranberry Cove Mystery series. When I finally got a copy of BERRIED SECRETS in my hands, I was as excited as a child on Christmas Day!

For sure worth the wait, BERRIED SECRETS was everything I had built it up in my mind to be….no, wait…it was more! I was hooked on the book from page one and the beautiful image of Cranberry Cover author Cochran painted of the quaint town. I wanted nothing more than to climb into the book and explore more of the town, meet the people.

Monica Albertson is a fantastic new protagonist. She’s strong and spirited, but very real and relatable. I’m not sure who I’m going to fall in love with, but it’s a tossup between Monica’s brother Jeff and Greg Harper, the owner of the local bookstore. And the twins that own the candy shop, well, I’ll let you meet those ladies yourself. J

This was a wonderful story from the beginning until the last page, everything in this book flowed so well. It was a fast paced, intriguing mystery that urged me to keep reading, to turn another page, and I did. Before I knew it, and much too soon I was at the end. Oh, and major points to Peg Cochran for an amazingly original place to find a body!

And don’t miss the delicious cranberry recipes you’ll find at the back of the book!

If you are choosy about the new series you start, I would suggest adding this one to your list. I can’t say enough good things about it. Well, I can’t but this review would be as long as the book!