lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

HOOKED ON EWE

— feeling happy
Hooked on Ewe - Hannah Reed

I didn’t read the first book in this series, OFF KILTER, but I am a fan of Hannah Reed’s Queen Bee Mysteries, so, when I was offered the chance to read this book, I was excited to read it, although I wasn’t sure I could get into a story set in the Scottish Highlands, but I found it to be a fun and refreshing change. It really showed that author Hannah Reed did her research into Scottland, something I’m sure she enjoyed as much as I did reading about it.

I liked protagonist, Eden Elliot right away. She’s a very dynamic character. I enjoyed getting to know the Chicago transplant as she herself was still adjusting to her new life in Glenkillen Scottland. I will be purchasing book one in this series, OFF KILTER, so I can read more about her move to a new country. I also quite liked the supporting cast of characters and look forward to learning more about them in future books.

This was an excellent mystery that captured my interest quickly and kept me turning page after page to eagerly read more. I was sorry to get to the end of the book. I can’t wait for the next exciting installment!