lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

THE READAHOLICS AND THE FALCON FIASCO

The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco - Laura DiSilverio

I was so excited when I first heard about this series. I’ve never been in a book club, but it’s something I would love to do. Until that time, I’m happy I can enjoy the experience through series such as this one.

I always read the dedications and acknowledgements on books. So, I would like to thank Ms. DiSilverio for dedicating this first book in her new series to us, the readers.

There are books you know you are going to love after just a few sentences. THE READAHOLICS AND THE FALCON FIASCO for me was one of those books. I was immediately hooked.

Amy-Faye Johnson is such a fun character. First person hasn’t always been my favorite form of storytelling, though through reviewing I’ve grown used to it, I can’t imagine this story being told any other way than through Amy-Faye’s narration. I could hear her voice in my head so vividly. The entire cast of characters were very fleshed out and well written. I have no doubt every reader of this series will find a character they can identify with.

The mystery aspect in the story is first rate. Even when my eyes were tired and hurting, I couldn’t put this book down. I was pulled in page after page until the exciting end.

If you are selective on the new series you choose to start, do yourself a favor and try this book. You will not be disappointed.

Congratulations Laura DiSilverio on a brilliant start to what I hope with be a long running series!