lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

THE MARSH MADNESS

— feeling amazing
The Marsh Madness (A Book Collector Mystery) - Victoria Abbott

Author Victoria Abbott always gives her readers a great ride for their money. No one pens mystery and intrigue the way this author does. I always know I’m in for a good read when I pick up the newest installment of the Book Collector Mystery series. But THE MARSH MADNESS was beyond good. It was superb!

Murder, impostors, and surprises abounded in this fast paced mystery. Edge of my seat reading kept me turning each page desperate to discover the villain, while at the same time not wanting the story to end. And when the reveal came, I was beyond surprised. I really didn’t see it coming!

While keeping with everything that makes a modern cozy so popular, THE MARSH MADNESS also delivered a nostalgic feel of a Christie novel. Victoria Abbott aka mother/daughter writing team Victoria and Mary Jane Maffini could write the back of a cereal box and leave me wanting more. I’m already looking forward to the next book!

Well done ladies!

Also, find some yummy recipes and a sneak peek of THE HAMMETT HEX, book 5 in the Book Collector Mysteries!