lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

THE DIVA STEALS A CHOCOLATE KISS

The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss - Krista Davis

This book starts with a great character guide to help the reader become more familiar with the characters. I’ve seen this in a lot of books recently and I think it’s a cool feature. Also, each chapter begins with a Dear Sophie or Dear Natasha letter. I had to keep myself from going through the whole book and reading them all at once!

This ninth installment of the Domestic Diva series may be the best so far. The storyline was wonderful. It pulled me in from the very first page and kept me entranced until the end.

While I can cook and bake, I am so far away from being a domestic diva. Series lead, Sophie Winston, makes it seem so easy. And she still has time to solve mysteries! The supporting characters are all so diverse, but they blend really well together. They are a group of people I wouldn’t mind hanging out with.

The worst part of THE DIVA STEALS A CHOCOLATE KISS was when it ended. I didn’t want it to! I’m already looking forward to book ten.

Don’t forget to check out the back of the book for some wonderful recipes and a sneak peek of MURDER MOST HOWL, the upcoming book in Krista’s Paws and Claws Mystery series!