lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

COLLARED FOR MURDER

Collared For Murder: A Pet Botique Mystery (A Pet Boutique Mystery) - Annie Knox

Author Annie Knox does not disappoint with her latest book in the Pet Boutique Mystery series. It was a pure pleasure to read. The first books were nothing short of brilliant. And this third installment, COLLARED FOR MURDER is pawitively purrfect! I was hooked on this book like a cat with a catnip toy.

The characters in this series are wonderful. I’ve enjoyed them since the beginning of the series. But in this newest book they really come to life and jump right off the page! The humor Ms. Knox brings with phrases like “a few walleye short of a fish fry”, the reader should be warned not to be drinking or eating while reading this for fear of doing a spit take. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes!

It was a little way into the story before the discovery of the body. That’s something I like very much. I enjoy getting involved in a book before all heck breaks loose. Never fear though, there is not one dull moment to be found in this book. But once that body is found, the action ramps up another notch and it’s a hang-on-for-dear-life ride from that point on.

With writing talent like she displayed in this book, author Annie Knox is going to be on the scene for a long time to come.

I can tell you with certainty, if you love a great mystery, fun & quirky characters, and pets of all kinds, this series is the one for you!