lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

BUSHEL FULL OF MURDER

Bushel Full of Murder - Paige Shelton

I can’t say enough good things about the Farmer’s Market Mystery series. It has been a delight since book one and only gets better with each installment!

Every trip I take to Monson and Bailey’s Farmer’s Market is more enjoyable than the ones before. The reason for that is quite simple . . . author Paige Shelton’s writing. She takes each new installment of this series to a new level, all the while maintaining the original feel of the series which made readers fall in love with it in the first place.

BUSHEL FULL OF MURDER was a real page turner that I hated to put down for even a moment. The murder happens close to eighty pages into the book, which gave a wonderful depth to the setup of the story. I’ve said this a lot, but I enjoy a book more when the author takes the time at the beginning to let the reader really feel like a part of the story before the body is found. Once the murder did take place, the story became even more riveting. Packed with plenty of suspects and loads of questions, this was a wonderfully plotted mystery that will have readers turning up the volts on their thinking caps!

BUSHEL FULL OF MURDER was a bushel full of excitement and fun. Way to go Ms. Shelton!

And don’t forget to check out the back of the book for some great recipes!