lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

BOOK CLUBBED

Book Clubbed - Lorna Barrett

I was so excited to finally get my hands on this book! When I stared reading cozy mysteries several years ago, the Booktown series was one of the first I read. If it hadn’t been for this series and a few others, my love for cozies may have been short lived.

BOOK CLUBBED is now my favorite book in this series. It had all of the same wonderful storytelling as the volumes that came before, but amped up to a whole new level. Author Lorna Barrett held nothing back with this one, calling on al of her talent as a writer. Action packed with one exciting story twist after another, I was left breathless by the end.

And keep reading after the story is over for yummy recipes, and a sneak peek of the next Booktown mystery, A FATAL CHAPTER!

If you’re already a fan of the Booktown Mysteries, you are going to be blown away when you read BOOK CLUBBED. If you haven’t started this series yet, do yourself a favor and please do. But I suggest getting them all at the same time because you’re going to want to binge read this series!