lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

MR. TEA & THE BOBBIN' BODY

Mr. Tea and the Bobbin' Body (Madeline's Teahouse Book 2) - Leslie Matthews Stansfield

MR. TEA & THE BOBBIN’ BODY is book 2 in the Madeline’s Teahouse Mystery series. I haven’t read the first book yet, but now I can’t wait to get a hold of it!

I’ve read cozies with dog, and cats, but this was my first with a parrot, Mr. Tea. I simply fell in love with him! He is a wonderful part of the group of characters is this book.

This story was so fast paced, I felt energized reading it! The mystery was well plotted and solid. I found myself getting more and more wrapped up in the story. I felt as though I was a part of these characters, helping them search for the answers. It was also very fun. There were some real laugh out loud moments for me.

Author Leslie Matthews Stansfield has an amazing gift for storytelling. As I mentioned above, I can’t wait to read the first book, MR. TEA & THE TRAVELING TEACUP, and I’m really looking forward to a third book in this series as well!

Congratulations to Cozy Cat Press (the publishers) for yet another outstanding author in their lineup of talented writers!