lisaakelley3

lisaakelley3

DON'T GO HOME

Don't Go Home - Carolyn Hart

Before I start my review, I have good news for all the Death On Demand fans. This was supposed to be the last book in the series, but author Carolyn Hart has decided to continue! She said the characters just wouldn’t stay quiet. Thank you Annie and Max for whispering into your author’s ear! :-)

Once again Carolyn Hart has outdone herself. She pulled out all the stops with DON’T GO HOME. It’s no wonder she has won multiple Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity awards, along with an Amelia Award. When it comes to good ole traditional, edge of your seat mysteries, this story tops the list.

When I started reading this story, I was just going to read a few chapters than get some work done. I read the entire book without too many breaks. I just didn’t want to put it down until I knew who the killer was. The ending of the book, the reveal, was straight out of a Christie novel! I half expected Miss Marple to walk in and point her finger at the killer.

Once you’ve read DON’T GO HOME, you’ll understand why Carolyn Hart has been called America’s Agatha Christie. It’s a title very well earned.

Here’s to book twenty-six!